Twitter Competition Terms & Conditions
Planet IT Limited (registered company no.4965388) of 80F Park Drive, Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RY is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who re-tweet the specified tweet on Planet IT’s Twitter page (the “Tweet”) before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free competition as set out on Twitter (the "Competition") to win the prize detailed in the Tweet (the "Prize").
- This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entries must be made by re-tweeting the Tweet and following Planet IT on Twitter. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Any instructions provided in the Tweet form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize shall be the tickets, product, experience, or otherwise as is more particularly stipulated in the Tweet.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified following the Competition closing time, firstly by tweet and then by direct mail to the winner(s) Twitter account. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to collection of the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
- If the Prize requires attendance to an event, the winner(s) and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the event, and all other expenses. Planet IT Limited assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winner(s) may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.
- Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release Twitter from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.