Internet connectivity is a key foundation of modern business, with critical applications and data increasingly located in the cloud, and the dependence on the web for much of customer interaction and order placement. With this in mind, swcomms has partnered with Virtual1 to bring their outstanding London connectivity services out to the South West.
Virtual1 has lit up key areas including Plymouth, Exeter, Bournemouth, Weston Super Mare and Bristol to make coverage available across the region. This means swcomms can bring highly scalable bandwidth at commercials normally only seen in the centre of major cities.
Why Planet IT and Virtual1?
- Uncontended access – get 100% of the bandwidth you pay for 100% of the time
- ISDN replacement – businesses will need a replacement service to carry voice that’s resilient and high performing
- Highly cost effective
- Quality of service – run multiple services such as SIP, video and SaaS at the same time all with dedicated bandwidths and quality
- Resilience – retain existing copper based services and combine with fibre to deliver a more resilient service through a mix of technology
- Private and secure connectivity – on net with the leading cloud, SIP and UC vendors, such as Gamma, Mitel UCaaS, Microsoft Azure and Office 365
Who are Virtual1?
Virtual1 is the UK’s leading digital service provider. They operate the largest and most advanced business-only fibre network in the UK, connecting more than 180 towns and cities across the country.
Built upon state-of-the-art infrastructure, they deliver a high-capacity, low-latency network that is privately connected to market-leading UC, SIP and cloud vendors to deliver complete solutions that are both secure and high performing.
Their network is fully software-defined, which means partners, such as swcomms, have direct 24/7 control of their network solutions.
Virtual1 has some of the best people in the industry, who have a passion for what they do, and they stand shoulder to shoulder with their partners to deliver the innovative solutions that make UK businesses work.