This week, our panel of special guests came together for an educational virtual round table event. Our panellists discussed the challenges they have faced in their education provider and how as IT professionals, they overcame these challenges.
We also opened the floor up to our selected guests so that the panel could try to help them with their challenges.
Our panel included:
David Higgs, Security and Service Experience Centre Lead at Imperial College London
Mike Pearce, ICT Network Manager at St. Cuthbert’s Roman Catholic Academy Trust
Graham Rivers, ICT Network Manager Moulsford Prep School
James Dell, Head of Technical Architecture and Education specialist at Planet IT
Discussion Points included:
- The challenges encountered when delivering IT solutions to their organisation
- How our guests overcame these challenges and turned them into successes
- New trends & technologies critical for educational IT in the next 12 months
- The ever increasing threat of cyber attack
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Hiring and building a team on a budget
Did you miss it? Or would you like to watch it again? Well, the good news is that we recorded it and you can check it out here:
Remember, if you you have any questions or challenges that you dafe in your Education IT career, then please reach out to James Dell and he would be more than happy to talk you through the solutions he found to any similar obstacles. Call 01235 433900 or email [email protected]